Same Day Dentistry by E4D in Kailua, HI
Conventional dentistry often takes two full appointments to restore a tooth, but with the advent of E4D Dentist System, Dr. Rosala can scan the tooth requiring a treatment, design the restoration virtually, and then send all the information to an in-office milling station to create it within minutes. There's no impression material to bite into, and you won't have to wear a temporary for weeks while you wait for a dental lab to complete your crown, veneer, or other restoration!
How It's Done
1. Dr. Rosala will remove decay from affected tooth.
2. He will shape and take a scan.
3. A 3D model of your tooth will appear on a computer screen, and you'll watch Dr. Rosala design your restoration. (See picture to the right.)
4. The in-office mill will create your restoration in under 20 minutes!
5. Dr. Rosala will check how the restoration looks and works with your bite, and then he'll put it into a ceramic oven.
6. He'll bond it to your tooth, and you'll be finished!
To learn more visit www.d4dtech.com.
If you're interested in Same Day Dentistry, make an appointment with Dr. Rosala at the Kailua office: (808) 261-1968.